Sweet Thursdays



So much good come out of East London, Just like events co-ordinator Siobhan Watts!
Not content with organising some of the hottest charity and music events in the East, she's also got some mean knitting moves, is a smoking banjo player and is a fantastic cook. As a vegan chef she provides some of the most amazing food I've ever tasted without having having to take out a loan. Her muffins are to die for.
So if your offered to be paid in them to design a logo I say, 'WHY THE HELL NOT!'

We had many attempts at different styles until we found the one Miss Watts felt was all her, and we're very pleased with the result!

So I present Sweet Thursdays. Keep an I out for this talented lady and if you ever want some proper scrummy grub and you're in East london, I'd recommend the Gallery Cafe part of Saint Margarets House Settlement 
(where Siobhan's muffins are sold), every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment