Let's have a Catch Up...

Hello All!

I don't know if you have those days but I'm sure you do. When even the sunshine seems grey and you feel your boots have been filled with weights and no matter how you try to smile, the curve of your lips seems to form the silhouette of limp string... 
well I began to have a lot of those kinds of days.



So I pulled an etch-a-sketch tactic from beneath my sleeve and did a bunk!
I escaped to the hedgerows of Sussex where the rolling hills sent my mind reeling down hills of contemplation and reassessment. In the words of Allie Moss,


So I did a few sidesteps, the odd hopscotch pattern and a slightly more optimistic hop and here I am, arriving back in London with a fresh, timid but open minded, give it a shot,
new mindset.

It's been a busy few months. Loads has been going on. I am now officially freelance so have been setting up scary things like Company registrations and bank accounts. All very exciting!
Please check out my official website at:




But more exciting than that is the ever more present Illuminating Scrawl.

Our stall in BrickLane Market unfortunately had to be put back due to unforseen building work but we have decided this will only give us more time to be stronger and look more fabulous on our debut.  Keep up to date with our goings on at our website.


I'll be back in touch soon, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment