the Sunday Roast

The Weekly Summings Up!
This has been a super busy week peeps! Identica had me in for another week at their 'Catnip Palace' of wonder (that's my nickname for their super sexy offices!) So I've been an inky mess or a wearing my kick-ass visualiser hat all week. As a thank you present to myself I sneaked into one of their creative talks and met Lomokev, Global lomographer extraordinaire! -Twas a pleasure to meet him fo sho and totally inspired me to dedicate a lot more time to my Lomo that was gathering a wee bit of dust.
Meanwhile back at Lubu HQ (My studio) It was time to get on with card making for the Valentine Pop-Up Shop run by Back  to Basics on February 5th, if you're looking for some unique crafty goodness for your loved one this year, please jump on their site to find out more and come down on the day -10am-5pm -exciting stuff!
Sushi was also on the agenda this week, learning how to make it as much as eating although they were actually very mutually enjoyable! - to see pics and read a lesson in a sentance jump on the search bar on the right! I also had to show you guys my Object of Lust - My snood homemade by MamaBu. The most amazing magician in my life who can magic anything from nothing-who couldn't do with someone like that?
Finally, My bestfriend of SLY Photo fame got engaged! So after a lot of whooping and YEEHAS I got down to dedicating a little scrawl for the happy couple, aww...
So that's the round-up, Happy Sunday Folks x

0 comments:

Post a Comment