The Sunday Roast

Have you read your Sunday Papers? SEttled with a mug of something warm or drowse making? Do you have the sweet smell of a roast sizzling its way to your nostrils? Gooood, then I shall begin!
At the beginning of this week I was rather bogged down with dull business stuff and had to fob you off with talk of me telling you all about my Icelandic experience after being inspired by the folk at SONICICELAND. Alas that story will have to wait till another time but you can see some amazing pics I took on the Flickr reel at the bottom of the left hand column- I don't mean I'm amazing, but the Country is so beautiful you simply cannot fail to take a stunning shot!
Copyright of luburnell ltd.
I did manage at the weekend to fit in some Cupcake making time, curtesy of the wonderful recipes of Siobhan Watts of the Hello Flower and Sweet Thursday Blogs and Sites. Needless to say the were AMAZING and everyone I offered them too instantly wanted to get their grubby mitts on another! Go visit her sites to find out more about her, what she gets up to and her recipes!
Copyright of the lubuphone
I then stumbled upon Lina Delicatessen in Soho London and whilst my friend got lots of friendly cuddles - a noted italian selling technique! I gazed at all the gorgeous offerings, new interior and branded textiles and did my best to resist them until I own my own kitchen!
Copyright of DanWelldon.com
Finally I managed to squeeze in some time to create two very different wedding Invitations for clients. Which they liked very much! -YAYE! -So if you'd like anything done, check out my website, see what I get up to and get in touch!

1 comments:

  1. Your cake looks gorgeous!! Your Iceland photos are amazing too, especially the last one with the house. Gav and I want to go there and see the Northern lights next year.xx

    ReplyDelete