The Sunday Roast

It's Sunday Night and I've spent a lot of time watching films today nursing my poor body after my a night on the tiles celebrating my flatmate's birthday. Its been a week of celebration all round actually. With Birthdays, Job wins, exciting events,  nights out not to mention London Fashion Week ooOOoo!
I haven't had much blogging time this week as I've been meeting with various artists, designers, companies and collectives sorting out all our future exciting projects.
When I haven't been networking like a telephone post I've been working on designing sets of avatars, children's illustrations, ipad packaging and flyers for charity boutiques!
I was inspired by Si Scott when doodling a lady on Monday night in bed...

Whilst researching for the ipad I remembered the sexy products made by Urbanears! ooOOOoo! Shexshy - please check out their amazing site and try and grab a pair of the ir mix& match limited edition Tantos before they run out!
And I just managed to squeeze in a great coffee shop Kaffiene you and I both need to get to know better as party of my 'Ready, Set, Go Here! Section... For other places I love like a Jamie Olivers REcipease and The Breakfast club take a look at my Flickr Stream or check the tabs on the right.
Hope you had a snoozy Sunday peeps, Here's to a Stunning Monday 21st!









0 comments:

Post a Comment