The Sunday Roast

Well guys I've been crazy busy so will not be able to give you a proper Round-Up today. I haven't even been able to tell you about The Jersey Street Band in this week's Holler-Chant-Din Blog. I also wanted to tell you about Kassidy - a stunning Scottish Band I heard about the other night - so much ear feastage I can't wait to tell you about!
Plus The Create Place Pop-Up Shop surviving the London Riots, being saved by the delightful  shoppers of York Hall Hazarre! -A MASSIVE thanks to the head chief of proceedings Jill Robertson who managed the whole event - total professional starlet!
I also need to tell you about Somerset House's 'PickMe Up' Exhibition' Art Fair and the artist Paul Blow who I purchased a print from.
I also have 2, yes 2 Ready, Set Go Here 's to tell you about - the Soho Secret Tea Room and the Wapping Project! ooOOOoo yaye! can't wait!

Jeese Peeps! Better Pull my finger out! Ciao people, now I'm off to get stuck in to more projects....

0 comments:

Post a Comment