Object of Lust- OMHU Walking Stick



The Guys at OMHU have designed the sexiest stick I've ever seen!!

Unfortunately after 10 years of using them on and off I know what makes a good stick and even though the shallow designer side of my brain screams YES! Love it! I know that for a tenth of the price I can get a much more functionally designed walking stick... go figure.
So I'm afraid guys your visit to Boston's Products and Technologies That Change People's Lives Exposition seems ridiculous when all you've done is create a curved piece of wood in 3 sizes.
But oh my God. It is gorgeous!!! - And well done on the grippy bit of rubber on the handle - that is useful!
Think I'll stick to the £3.99 - £10.99 foldable, height adjusting sticks we have here in the UK though ta xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment