Illustration : Delphine leBourgeois

Delphine Lebourgeois has been working in London as an artist and illustrator for more than ten years. She has an impressive client list including:  The Guardian, Penguin Books, Macmillan and Bloomsbury. She is a collage artist. Aside from her commissioned work, Lebourgeois is developing a body of personal images in which she explores intuitively the emotions of anger, fear, humour and tranquility, and identify them as creative energies. 
"My work is about solving problems with elegant, economic and surprising solutions. I am happy when I find an idea that startles me enough that I can start drawing".
She has received the IMAGES 29 Critics Award in 2005 and was selected for the prestigious 3x3 international competition 2011 and Illustrators 54
She is currently represented by Illustrissimo

0 comments:

Post a Comment