Shilpa Rathi


A Little Story...
As a child, I would play “Hide & Seek” in my father’s textile mill. One of my favorite hiding spots was ducking under a large pile of colorful dyed yarn. 

Waiting to be found, I would get lost in the richness of the various colors of hand-dyed yarn. As I grew older, these colors stayed with me. They are now a major part of the inspiration behind "Shilpa Rathi". 

SHILPA RATHI brings us the beautiful, eco-friendly home décor accessories. Hand-crafted by Indian artisans, each product consists of natural materials and are hand-block printed in Vegetable dyes on 100% Organic cotton. 

They support Fair Trade vendors and each purchase made with them contributes to the revival of impoverished Indian communities and also promotes their incredible skills and talent. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment