A Special Invite For a Special Couple


On one very cool May weekend, two very wonderful people called Sarah & Sam went for a swim in the Serpentine. But before they dived in the lovely Sam went down on one knee (in some very short shorts) and used a giant rubber ring with a plastic diamond stuck on top to propose to his lovely girlie.

As you can tell, this couple liked to do things a bit differently. So when they asked me if I would help them design their wedding invite I wasn't surprised by their neon-festival theme.

I decided to take influence from their wardrobes and their facebook photographs where there was plenty of inspiration. Tribal, Aztec patterns were all the rage at the festivals in 2013 and I thought it would have a great impact in black and white and would make it cheap to print. The neon element would be brought in with ribbon and their signature facepaint, which they never fail to bring to every party, gig, dance-off, event they go to.

They spent a whole weekend adding the paint and glitter by hand and I think they look fab!



0 comments:

Post a Comment