Object of Lust...

Pucker Up!!
Now I'm not normally one of those girls who's obsessive about makeup, although I do love a good 'peacock eye paint job' every now and then. But I am a confessed, fully paid up member of the 'I love sexy packaging and will buy something rubbish just for the box -Clinic.' -hell I'm a packaging designer, I'm just dedicated!
So as I looked amongst the sale rack of my local Space NK apothecary This pretty thing caught my eye. Not so much the outer packaging, but the smoothly rubberised, matt black shaft of the ultimate lipstick. If you can call something sex on a stick this was it. It read on the back "Total Seduction, ultra sheer, black lace stockings for your lips." So I was pretty powerless as you can imagine and who the hell wouldn't buy something selling them that?
 The brand is LIPSTICK QUEEN and the product is 'Black Tie Optional' and it normally retails at around £18. It's a unique lippy in the fact that it looks opaque but is deliberately designed to layer up depending on your mood, layer one will just make your lips look more full but the more you increase the layers the greater depth you can create. It's also designed to work on every kind or skin tone so go get! It gets rave reviews and on a personal note the BIBA-esq logo on the front deserves recognition on its own. Oh I could just kiss it! mwah! x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment