Weekly Scrawl

Another week, another wedding...
Ahh but who can complain! especially so close to Valentines. Love is a wonderous thing afterall and who would  I be, to stand in the way of the greater forces of nature? Though I have to be honest, I had completely been putting off this invite design through pure fear of not coming up to scratch with my illustration skills when it came to drawing life-like garden florals -eek! It took the threat of a banker (well trader but who's counting the pound signs?) drawing it to finally get my crayons out and give it a bash, and I have to say - I'm actually a wee bit impressed with myself! - Although it may not be my usual style I have to say it has inspired me to take steps into the more detailed side of things.
So here is the scrawl of the week!




1 comments:

  1. Luuuuuuu!! I love it! You're so talented! These flowers are beautiful. Am going to give you a bell this weekend about the popppy up shoppy xx

    ReplyDelete