The Sunday Roast

Every Sunday I will be summing up the week just gone, so you can see what's been happening in the life of the Lu Burnell Creative Blog, Lets get started...
This week I've been Freelancing at the gorgeous new offices of IDENTICA. They are the loveliest people with the sexiest office I've ever worked in! Unfortunately I had flu that turned into bronchitus, so I didn't get to sprawl over the vintage leather or swing from the skandinavian lampshades much as I'd of liked but at least it meant working from home I could listen to my Band of the Week WYE OAK.
In the world of IS -ILLUMINATING SCRAWL I've been working on some ideas for the Valentines Pop-Up Shop that the folk at Back to Basics will be putting on next mont, so come down on February 5th to buy a whole host of Arts and Crafts for that special person in your life! Aww...I'll be posting what you can buy at my stall as it's created!
My best friend Sarah brought me an Object of Lust from the V&A this week, a self assembly 3D hardboard stag head which I adore. I would totally recommend popping out and getting one yourself if you like crazy patterns and making your own gifts! -I know I do!
The Ready, Set, Go Here! section of the blog introduced the COMMUNION this week too, a great music host in Notting Hill, hot on the pulse of the hip, young music folk scene that's smashing around our lovely big smokey city
Well my lovelies that's it for this week, but if you think any of that sounds like something you'd like to find out more about, use the search engine to read on...







1 comments:

  1. lovely new feature! Great name too :) Cant wait for the pop-up shop. I'm still finishing my finance coursework so I haven't had any time to go hunting for supplies for my stall yet. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! xx

    ReplyDelete