The Sunday Roast

Hello My loves!
Its one of those Sundays where you slowly wipe your eyes clear from the nights rest and realise what a stunning day you're missing out on. Now where as my Siobhan from Hello Flower would have been up for hours already making and baking and will now be out with her trusty camera taking gorgeous images for you to view on Monday. I've rose late (9am) due to working through the night on various things. This time it was working on my stock for the Pop-Up Shop, A client presentation and a website. -I must be very wicked to have such little rest! I don't think there'll be much luck of enjoying the morning either, even though I've escaped to the folks country pile for the last half of the week, to seriously role my sleeves up, I can hear the local church bells from the village drifting through the autumn leaves that remain clinging to the spring branches of the trees calling me to take a trundle on the South Downs but alas, I shall have to save it for another spring morning.
This week has been dedicated to sketching. Both at work and at home I have had my pencils out drawing either lager glasses for Identica or sweetpeas for my friend Rachael who'd asked me to design her wedding invite. I then began prototyping the more 3D elements of my stock for the back to basics valentine extravaganza but after spending lots of time making concertina cards, hangers, valentine cards, and rolo gift boxes we'll have to wait and see whether the love birds will be made in time (boo hiss).
There was also the amazing colour exhibition being laid on by The Museum of Brighton, there's still time to make a visit and any reviews would be really welcome!
In my 'Object of Desire' snippet I showed you an amazing new lippy I'd discovered (as much for the packaging as for the colour. I have to say, now I've turned blonde t certainly does make an impact.
Right well, I better go so I can carry on with work which I can post up for you tomorrow!
-Oh and I updated the Illuminating Scrawl page as my glitches were completely doing my head in, there are now heaps more drawings for you to look at so enjoy! -and keep an eye put for my new website coming soon too!
Have a stunning Sunday my lovelies! x




0 comments:

Post a Comment