Monday Maker

So this Monday I went to the Slaughtered Lamb -ElectroAcoustic gig night and the most amazing gig of this year! The lady's name was Abigail Washburn and she has the most wonderful voice, presence and banjo skills, her band were also better than rubber and I shall be telling you all about them on 'GREAT THINGS'. So once again, it's past midnight before I post...
BUT WHAT AN EXCITING POST GEE WHIZZ!
This is a preview of some of the pretty things I have made and will be selling this Saturday February 5th at the Back to Basics Pop-Up Valentine Shop!
Take a looky!

3 comments:

  1. It all looks gorgeous lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Lu!!!! Oh my gosh - you're making such beautiful things! So gutted I'm missing your pop-up shop...
    You've finally inspired me to get going with my own blog -
    here it is! http://rajkaurcreates.blogspot.com/
    Thanks to you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete