Dan Sarf

When I returned to London after a 3 month sabbatical I didn't expect to move to Clapham. So when it happened it was more than that, I resented it. I'd spent more than half of my 8 years in London 'Down South' and I hadn't thought that much of it -apart from the odd gem of a bar scattered around, down the side roads here and there it felt soul-less and yummy mummy starbuck central . Now after returning back to the southern reaches of the city, back to the commons and Mr Whippy vans after quite a few years North in the cultural, cutesy land of boho arrogance. I now feel after the dust settled that my ignorance has been revoked a little and I have to admit it, a little bit of my heart does love it round here nowadays...
So this week is going to be telling you about the wonders of South London and more than likely, my specific borough of Wandsworth… I promise, its not as bad as it sounds! Here's a taster of some places I'll be taking you on a tour of!

http://www.vennstreetmarket.co.uk/ Image found on Google images
http://www.antic-ltd.com/tooting/ Image found on Google Images
www.balhambowlsclub.com Image found on Google Images

1 comments: