Ready, Set, Go Here! - Liberty Sunglasses Salon

Sweet LIBERTY -The Sun's Out!

Seriously though, as far as I'm concerned our true English Summer is about two weeks in April, I.E now and more accurately last week. And then the first 2 weeks of September. After that everything in-between may as well be renamed April Showers season, specks of wind, rain, hail and the occasional spot of sunshine will bless us over our summer months. With that in mind we best make the most of what we've got eh? -As I can see its about time to get those peepers glammed up catwalk stylee. Whether it's rockchick chic, 70's child style or retro RayBans we should all be heading to the new Sunglasses Salon at Liberty.

The deliberately clinical layout of the shop almost makes you want act in reverse and blitz Liberty's shade dwelling as you go spec-tacularly crazy (see what I did there?!) Over their amazing range of delights. Over 511 sq feet of room is lined with antique cabinets which have been renovated specifically to house the peeper protectors perfectly.  
Liberty's are selling 24 brands and over 600 styles. All the latest collections as well as exclusive Liberty Print lenses from RetroSuperFuture, handmade in Italy. My favourites are:
Elysian Liberty Print Sunglasses, RetroSuperFuture
Price £120.00
LIMITED EDITION -SWOON! -I can feel a festival coming on!

1 comments:

  1. wow these are gorgeous! I want the Liberty print ones. Though, at £120 I think they'll be staying on the shelf rather than going on my head! xx

    ReplyDelete