Design & Thinking hits the big screen


I've been getting into animation recently, partially because I love animation and think it will improve my patience and expand my mind in planning, but also because I'd like to build it into my film making capabilities. I decided to get inspired by some documentary clips and discovered this little gem!

"Design & Thinking" is a documentary exploring the idea of "design thinking"!

The film is about how to fully engage organisations when thinking about the changing landscape of business, culture and society. The documentary takes 'design thinking' as its key mantra and discusses what is meant by the term and how it is reacted to and how it affects businessman, designers, social change-makers and individuals when facing our ambiguous future throughout the the fast paced 21st century. 
"What is design thinking? How is it applied in business models? How are people changing the world with their own creative minds? It is a call to the conventional minds to change and collaborate?" - Its a really interesting thought piece.


You can purchase a home screening for $25 / £15 or if you're showing it widely its $295 and if you want to fundraise its a whopping $495... but y'know -it's going to a good cause...

0 comments:

Post a Comment