My Vegies



I love vegetarian food, I also love vegan food - if its done well. I'm a vegetarian but not through choice, however I don't miss meat. Fruit and vegetables taste delicious and make me feel incredible, but people who do have the choice are also changing their eating habits and because of this, companies like 'My Vegies' are springing up everywhere and I'm as chuffed as a falafel ball!

As the world grows aware of the dangers associated to poor eating habits, alternative diets are gaining momentum among people from all walks of life, all around the world.
For those whose concern is not only their own health and healthy living, but also mind other important issues, like animal welfare, sustainable production practices and protecting the environment, vegetarian diets can be precisely what they need.

-http://myvegies.com/


Designers Nuno Dias and Tiago Castro teamed up to build the visual identity and packaging of MyVegiesThey created a positive and vibrant brand with a healthy and fresh look. I don't think they designed the website but you should really take a peak, its informative, simple and the photography is crafted and thoughtful.

"My Vegies was founded to meet the needs of a public that has typically been disregarded by the sports nutrition industry: Vegetarians. Few Nutrition Brands develop their products thinking of Vegetarians, of the supporters of animal rights, and of environmentalists in general. MyVegies is a brand that encompasses all these interests and concerns, giving you high quality organic products, derived exclusively from vegetable sources. Our growth is based upon environmental practices that ensure the preservation of our environment and help improve the quality of life of generations to come."
- http://myvegies.com/about/

0 comments:

Post a Comment