Me Love Momot!

Okay this is a fun post, taking pure pleasure in good designers having fun with paper. If you love the cartoon models you find down Carnaby Street then you should know about this company....

I'm a sucker for paper making and model making. Don't get confused and think that means I do it all the time, I don't but I marvel at paper and its flexibility in its personality and its capabilities. It can build magnificent structures one minute and be torn to pieces the next.

Unsurprisingly the first corner my brain my synapse jumps to when I think of paper is an area of origami, peace cranes and Asia, but thats totally old skool of me and times have moved on. Momot is a Korean based studio creating little fibre based bits of fun!
‘MOMOT’ is an acronym for ‘Nemo Nemo Robot’. (Nemo means rectangular in Korean.) Momot was created to show how paper toys can be an entertaining element to all ages.


 MOMOT has international collaborations across a wide range of projects,brands and artists and looks after the product development as well as promotions and technical support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment