LITTLE PAPERIE

The sparkle in Ashbourne's stationery crown

I have recently just come back from a well needed break in The Peak District. Amongst some of the little retail
therapy gems I found was the sparkle in Asbourne's stationery crown Little Paperie.


Little Paperie is a gorgeous boutique stationers located in Derbyshire, owned by Heidi Richardson & Lucy Sticka who have a passion for pretty paper products. They Stock luxury brands of stationery, greetings cards, gift wrap, party décor, wedding stationery and much more! They've only just opened but have been a roaring success and pretty soon will also be running various craft workshops, “Pop-up" shops and Crafty-afternoon tea hen and children’s parties.

They have been a bit of inspiration to me, by starting up something they are passionate about, their success so far and with the products they sell. Heidi, previously owned 'Little Paper House' in Hulland Ward, which stocked similar items and earlier this year she mentioned to Lucy, who was running a series of craft workshops for her, that business was booming. “My shop was always busy, so I was ready to expand, and this is the perfect shop in town.” -Heidi Richardson for ashbournenewstelegraph.co.uk

They have introduced me to some wonderful brands which I'll be telling you all about in the next few posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment