KNOT & BOW


Beautiful Stationery by KNOT & BOW


So I've mentioned Little Paperie from Asbourne, Derbyshire in a previous post and I wanted to tell you about all the beautiful stationery wares it contained, well these guys were my favourite. KNOT&BOW a US company from Brooklyn (-of course!) with incredible taste and style are on my radar for a lot of my future nice-t-have stationery buys over the next 6 months. Their work immediately inspired me and made me wish for my christmas wrapping day to get ere even quicker! Their simple logo, is eye catching and strong and always placed on natural card which is a wonderful back drop to their quality stock and designs. (I recommend buying from their Etsy shop!)


Erin Ozer launched Knot & Bow in July 2010, and what began as a part-time venture has evolved into a burgeoning business with products being sold in shops around the globe. Knot & Bow has been featured in Martha Stewart Living, New York Magazine, Studios Magazine, Oprah.com, and DailyCandy, among others.
-Words from KNOT&BOW Etsy Site
Knot & Bow is a carefully curated collection of modern, nostalgic paper goods and supplies. Their inspiration comes from uncomplicated, 'old school' applications — a sandwich wrapped in simple brown butcher paper or a fresh cake from the bakery bound with twine. These simple concepts serve as the basis for their line, which has evolved into a charming and colorful collection of gift wrap and packaging, craft, office, and party supplies. Products are handmade, designed in house, or procured from time-honored, quality manufacturers, and made in America whenever possible. -Words taken from the KNOT&BOW website



0 comments:

Post a Comment